Associate Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
My client, a well renowned pharma business, is looking for an Associate Director, HEOR to join their growing health economics team.
The Associate Director, HEOR will design and deliver HEOR strategies and programs for developing value evidence to support medical affairs, external affairs, clinical development, marketing, and market access.
• Develop strategic HEOR plans to support the value proposition and commercial strategy of pipeline assets
• Work with cross-functional business partners to develop and support product value propositions to optimize access and reimbursement
• Able to implement projects, including engagement with key stakeholders, with high degree of autonomy and accuracy
• Collaborate cross functionally with Market Access and Regional HEOR colleagues to shape payer considerations and evidence generation plans
• Develop and utilize cost-effectiveness, budget impact and health impact models to communicate economic value
• Support development and maintenance of global value dossiers
• Master’s or Doctoral degree in relevant field preferred (e.g., outcomes research, epidemiology, health economics, health policy or related fields)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills, including in-depth knowledge of health economic modelling
For further information about this position please apply.