We have a current opportunity for a Clinical Trial Manager - Early Development, Oncology for a 12 month contract.
The Biotech is based in the Netherlands, however will be worked remotely.
This is a very interesting opportunity to be a part of several new Early Development programs within their Oncology and Haematology portfolio.
Some of the responsibilities for this position include:
- Selecting study sites and populations
- Advice on potential study processes and be responsible for updating SOP's
- Preparation of Study Protocol documentation
The experience required is the following:
- Experience within Phase I & II studies
- Oncology/Haematology expertise
- Prior Biotech experience
If this sounds like something which would interest you, or someone you know.
Please get in touch. E: firstname.lastname@example.org