Director, Market Access (US)
My client, a well renowned global pharma business, is looking to expand it's successful Market Access team at the Director level.
The Director, Market Access will support the design and delivery of market access strategic planning, with a focus on implementing and executing market access strategies to secure and maintain optimal reimbursement within the US for pipeline assets.
• Develop Market Access Plans (Strategic Pricing, and Evidence) and implement Access deliverables to achieve successful reimbursement and pricing for oncology portfolio, including supporting products in development through launch and life cycle management
• Provide Market Access and Pricing input in order to support the developing US Market Access Operational Plans
• Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., Commercial teams, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Marketing, Government Affairs, and HEOR) to create an overall commercial strategy that reflects and aligns on the target reimbursement
• Develop and maintain working relationships across a spectrum of payers and other key stakeholders to raise awareness and positively influence coverage/adoption decisions
• Provide insight to inform business strategy, key opinion leaders (KOLs) and stakeholders and major customers to collaborate on key payment policy initiatives
• Doctoral or Master’s degree in relevant field preferred (e.g., outcomes research, health services research, epidemiology, health economics, health policy or related fields)
• A minimum of 8-10 years of successful pharma/ biopharma experience
• Strong understanding of US payer market dynamics and how managed care organizations make decisions across commercial and public channels
• Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational/administrative skills
For further information about this position please apply.