A market leader in their field is adding to their Regulatory team due to the pivotal milestones approaching. The are looking for an experienced GRL who is able to drive Regulatory Strategy for their pipeline products.
This person will have responsibility of one late stage and one early stage product with the support of 2 RA strategy Snr Managers.
Due to the growth planned in this department over the next 6-12 months you have a great opportunity for professional development as this is something the company promotes and truly believes in. You will also play a key role in the shaping of the culture, processes and growth of this very promising Biotech.
This company are offering this role on a permanent remote basis.
• Minimum 8 years RA strategy experience for large molecules
• Experience with both EMA and FDA
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to lead HA interactions
• Ability to coach and mentor more junior team members
• Ability to act independently
• A strategic mind-set, with hands on mentality
For further information please make an application and you will be contacted.