We have been exclusively selected by our client to work on their next key requirement: Global Clinical Research Physician.
You will be joining a group focused on rare diseases. The company has been growing lately with a product in development that they successfully released onto the market. However, they continue to invest in their development pipeline and they created the current open position.
This will be a place where you will have room to evolve and, in the future you will be given the responsibility to fully manage development programs. Also, the team will be expanding with the new program, and it will be an opportunity to take more responsibility which will open new doors in your career.
• Responsible for clinical strategy, design, and execution; data review and interpretation, key role in strategy & content of all related regulatory documents.
• Responsible for medical monitoring on specific clinical trials, in compliance with all relevant guidelines and regulation.
• Develop, review and contribute to study protocols, eCRF design, medical monitor plan and completion guidelines, laboratory manuals, informed consent forms, project plans and other study-related documents
You will have a focus on the whole steps of the clinical development, while you will be closely working with the VP clinical development in order to develop new skills.
• Medical Doctor (MD)
• At least 3/5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
• Independent Medical Monitoring experience
• Experience working in or developing cross functional teams to set up, and conduct clinical studies, preferably in the US and the EU
The role is located in Ireland.
You can contact Brieuc BAECKEROOT directly at +44(0)203 762 2625 OR via email at : email@example.com
Thank you to enclose your CV (Ideally in word format) as well as your availability to organise a call together.