This is a unique opportunity to take a leadership over group of five skilled technicians and scientists working on chemically defined media.
That role would have its main focus on delivering scientific advice, acting as a subject matter expert and a mentor.
The team is located in Germany, however full time onsite presence will not be required.
• Establishment and execution of cell culture media strategy
• Establishment, expansion, and leadership of the media development group
• Design and successfully execute media optimization projects aligning to company needs
• Scientific leadership including participation in international forums, authoring of scientific publications and patents in the field
• Awareness of intellectual property concerns related to cell culture media
• Manage and provide continuous training and support to direct reports and group.
• Proven technical leadership in media development
• Experience in creating prototype library for screening studies
• Direct experience in commercial media development and formulation creation
• Track record of working with industry relevant cell lines (CHO, NS0, HEK and SP2/0)