A world leading Medical Devices manufacturer is currently looking to hire an R&D Manager to lead their R&D team and expand their Spine division. This is a business critical position and you will be working with a market leader who value investing in their employees as well as creating a work environment where you will be inspired to learn, grow and achieve both your professional as well as personal goals.
Key responsibilities of the R&D Manager include:
· Oversee the development of implants from concept through to finished product
· Assist with the preparation of the design transfer, collaborating with Supply Chain and outside vendors
· Utilise clinical data and market feedback from spine surgeons to design specifications for new product development
· Work closely with the Quality and Regulatory team to assist them with the documentations
Key requirements of the R&D Manager include:
· Successfully completed Bachelors'/Masters' Degree in Engineering discipline
· Strong understanding of international regulatory standards (e.g. ISO 13485, FDA, FMEA, EU-MDR)
· Strong track record in development of Class II/III Implants (ideally Orthopaedics or Cardiovascular)
· Must have broad, in depth understanding of the division’s scientific (R&D) and commercial operations
Discover International is a specialist recruitment company working on a global scale exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we specialise in locating and attracting niche talent, offering Contract, Permanent, Project Based and Multi Hire Recruitment Solutions.