Discover International are partnered with a global a biotech that are currently the world leaders in their therapeutic area. The position of Regulatory Associate Director will be vital in assisting the company with European roll out of their life changing products.
This is an opportunity for the perfect candidate to join the industry respected leadership team. This unique role will allow you to be at the forefront of the European submissions of the blockbuster products that brought the company into the public eye.
Day to day activities:-
- Be the regional Regulatory lead for assigned products
- Planning and coordinating complex regulatory submissions, e.g., MAAs and
new therapeutic indications
- Act as the company’s primary point of contact for your assigned products
- At least 8 years within Regulatory Affairs
- Recent experience leading interactions with the EMA and other stakeholders
- In depth experience leading complex submissions, for examples MAAs and PIPs
- Experience across the full product life-cycle
If you believe this role could be of interest, or you would like to find out more details, please apply or get in touch.