Discover international are partnered with an industry leading pharmaceutical company. We are looking for the perfect Regulatory CMC professional to be based in the global team, where you will be focusing on the late stage development of innovative biopharmaceuticals and Cell & Gene Therapy products.
This is an ideal role for a candidate with existing Regulatory CMC development experience, to excel their career within the company’s personal development programs.
Day to day activities:-
- Manage multiple regulatory CMC activities within the global team
- Submission of CMC documents for early phase to late-phase development and MAA submissions
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to support the clinical and late-stage delivery of the company’s innovative products
- 3 to 5 years in Regulatory CMC
- Regulatory CMC development experience
- In depth understanding of global health authorities, with specific interactions with the EMA and/or FDA
If you believe this role could be of interest, or you would like to find out more details, please apply or get in touch.