If you are looking for highly scientific projects, in a company where you have ownership and accountability of your day to day work, whilst having the flexibility to work from anywhere you like, this could be a great role for you.
Due to the reputation of this company and their specialisms being so needed in the market they are going through expansion which allows them to bring in the best in the market.
• Writing of documents for regulatory submission during clinical development and beyond such as Protocols, CSR’s, Investigator’s Brochures, PSUR’s, DSURs and RMP’s.
• Mentorship of more Junior staff members
• Project management (internal and external)
• Quality check of written and compilation of submissions
• Minimum three years writing experience
• Degree in relevant studies (Masters or PhD preferred)
• Experience with writing PSURs, DSURs and clinical documents
• Fluency in English (written and oral)
• Attention to detail
• Holds oneself accountable