A world leading Medical Devices manufacturer is currently looking to hire a Sr. Development Director to lead their R&D team and explore routes to navigation systems. This is a business critical position and you will be working with a market leader who value investing in their employees as well as creating a work environment where you will be inspired to learn, grow and achieve both your professional as well as personal goals.
Key responsibilities of the Sr. Development Director include:
• Assess new and emerging technologies to determine application to the company's products and services
• Oversee the development of the medical devices from concept through to finished product
• Utilise clinical data and market feedback from the surgeons to design specifications for new product development
• Develop and manage expenses and budgets within the department focusing towards the objective of improving overall team efficiency.
• Interact with senior management to identify strategic opportunities
Key requirements of the Sr. Development Director include:
• Successfully completed Bachelors'/Masters' Degree in Engineering discipline
• Strong track record of leading a team and development of Class II/III medical devices
• Sound understanding of the markets and should have analytical and extrapolative thinking and influencing skills.
• Relevant professional experience in an internationally oriented R&D department, preferably from the Orthopaedics or Cardiovascular space
Discover International is a specialist recruitment company working on a global scale exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we specialise in locating and attracting niche talent, offering Contract, Permanent, Project Based and Multi Hire Recruitment Solutions.